Thursday, April 24, 2008

Waiting for bus @ 5 A.M

I stand there waiting for the bus
humming an old song of rasmus
I stand there in a formal dress
that didn't even have a proper press

I stand there in the mid of the night
putting up with sleep a hard fight
I stand there carrying all my extra weight
which stays despite my inconsistent diet

I stand there thinking of the day
and the future plans for this may
I stand there dreaming of my pay
that'd at least cover expenses on my way

I stand there amidst the frightening dog's bark
after doing a hard night's work
I stand there after working like a clerk
without receiving the normal perk

Then i take the bus, come back home, write this and sleep
(Too sleepy to get the above statement rhyming to give the finishing touch ... adjust naaa)

No comments: