Sunday, April 20, 2008

In search of lazieness

The blog below this, titled "In search of happieness" sounded too philosophical from some cartoon like me.. so this one's an attempt to mock my own philosophy in my own lazy way..
readers are advised to read this blog after reading the one below, titled "In search of happieness"


One day, i wake up to find myself still sleepy
eyes continue to burn and body feels restless
i fail to see my image in the mirror
and i loathe to stay awake in this dynamic reality

It was a very happy virtuality till an hour back
suddenly there's sunlight and activity all around
as i am kicked out of my great deep sleep
i venture out in search of it's close substitute

i sit there on the same bed on which i slept
motionless, speechless and emotionless
some would say that i am a big fat ass
while others would praise me as cool and calm

i continue to sit there on my bed with a sleepy brain
amongst the stacked piles of clothes
and the racks of books waiting to be opened
i see the same people and the same room all the time

without any movement and without any work
i sit there on the bed and watch as people come and go
people come, does their daily activities and go back
the cycle of daily chores that always repeats

sorry guyses and galses... i am too lazie to continue any further with this..
i say to all of you, lazieness is a great virtue, idiot!! never ever shun it ;)

1 comment:

Abhay said...

being lazy is one thing,...acting brain dead is pushing it one whole different level.