Saturday, April 26, 2008

Real love letter to a virtual lover...

Life's crawling at the pace of a bullock cart
till the day my poem touched your heart
oh! my love, my dearest sweetheart
ours is the deepest of loves and us no one can part

Life's as passive as the booking counter queue
till i realized that my dream girl's you
Oh! my love, my gorgeous beau
Ours is the strongest bond sealed with love

Life's dead like the silence at midnight
till u flashed into it with a love light
and filled it with happiness so bright
from now on there is no more need for me to diet
which i've been doing to get the one that suits me right

Life's numb like the linkin park song
till this moment, which i waited for so long
to give away my heart to where it belong
now i realised that waiting for long is not wrong
as waiting only makes the love-bond strong
but i beg of you, please don't prolong

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will write a good poem one day.

Abhay said...

:)

Satish said...

ok...so who rejected this letter? :P
or rather how many copies were outsourced? :D