Sunday, July 16, 2006

Missing the AIM @ AIMCATS

After blogging twice in a day(probably for the first time) history was not at all with me this day...

symptoms of failure in its way:
- Couldn't find the words that could rhyme with CAT(read previous blog to better understand this line)
- My mom forced to bath before going to the exam (which obviously is a baaaad omen)
- Vijayawada TIME girls are better than what i thought they would be;This point needs to be emphasized more i guess:
2 weeks ago, just 2 weeks ago two gujju beauties were sitting right in front of me and i still managed to get my flukes right at that time
but, few hours ago, just a few hours ago, a few vijayawada TIME girls sat not in front of me, but all around me...not exactly around, but ther aura spread all around me like poison...
I was attempting DI, it(the aura) was there
I was attempting QA, it was there
I was trying to attempt VA, it was there
I was trying to read the passages, it was there
I was looking at the key, it was not there
It's gone!! where...it's hid in the inner depths of my heart.
It came, It stayed and i'm conquered.
There ended the story of a king who went conquer a CAT but ended being conquered by sheer beauty...

And then i decided, i will write the next two AIMCAT'S as well in vij only :P

3 comments:

Deepu said...

completely enjoyed the post..

keep it coming raa.

TMaYaD said...

Suddenly I wanna come home and try my luck @ AIMCAT

puneet varma said...

@tmayad: come faast naa... else you will have none left to choose.