Wednesday, July 26, 2006

chubby cheeks......(rhymes)

preludu:
Yesterday evening i was travelling in this 10n number tyred vehicle people spell as "tea are yeah eye yen"
There sat a chick (f-19-telugu) in the berth adjacent to my berth...As usual i started "thief-looks" at her...

she to me...rhyme1:
puneet, puneet
yes, my crush
staring at me
no my crush
telling lies
yes my crush
open your heart
it's you you you


I asked her:
rhyme#2:
chubby cheeks..
dimple chin...
sexy lips...
eyes have glasses..
what a figure...
Who are you?

and then evil came in the form of a middle-aged dark-complexioned, long noxed, semi-bald, pot-bellied man.
He came in and seized that seat from her as if she had been sitting on his throne...
**** that *******.

6 comments:

Satish said...

rhyme bagundi :P
inthaki malli aa chick details emaina dorikaaya? :D

Deepu said...

Hahahahahaha

Woah.. utterly funny dood..

Abhay said...

vorey pitchana kodaka, "chick hi duniya" tho infect avaku.....buy a bell and go after the cat

Mohan Kodali said...

puneet puneet
yes, my friend
why do you lie
no, my friend
telling lies
yes, my friend
just for a girl
yes, my friend
open your heart
its her here everywhere

Anonymous said...

arey lund .. get a life

-arun

ramkay said...

this is the moment when babai feels proud of abbai :)