Tuesday, November 21, 2006

xx hours to go!!! (or gone?)

15 hours to go (10:00 p.m): Cold wind that managed to squeeze through the windows tried in vain to break through my blanket defenses.

13 hours to go (12:00 p.m): 13 as they say is a bad number and all bad things are of course bad... I woke up due to some dream or some sound or some whatever...

11 hours to go (02:00 a.m): It's been nearly two hours since I have been awake and staring at the ceiling. I could hear the spiders snoring in their webs beside my bed.

9 hours to go (04:00 a.m): Huh! I somehow managed to get myself to sleep by trying to feel like how it would be if i had taken sleeping pills, by thinking of the red-dressed girl i have seen at previous AIMCAT, by trying forget about CAT and whatever technique i could think of... One of these techniques worked and I am in deep sleep now
ps: You may try to try any of the above techniques the day before CAT if u are unable to sleep...But don't forget to thank me :)

7 hours to go (06:00 a.m): Alas! the CAT paper of 2006 is leaked. Somehow it came into my dreams. I couldn't open the seal and see the questions as i was not allowed to open the paper till 10:30 next morning. So here are the instructions I was able to read.
You will be given question paper of each section (DI, quant and verbal is the order)
After 50 minutes the sectional paper will be snatched off...
"Huh! this was going to be tuf", i thought and went back to sleep...

Still 7 hours to go...But within next 7 minutes i have got to write a test... Will surely complete the remaining in less than 7 days :)

No comments: